Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm bored/More degrassi!/Avril Lavinge/Randomness

Am bored.
---------------------------
I can't freaking believe they FINALLY give us new degrassi episodes and then what?
After this friday thier gonna cut us off till freaking febuary!!!!
Or so I've heard..
BUT WTF?
!?!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!!?
Oh well.
-------------------------------------------
Awesome song I've been listeing to: Cannibal by Ke$ha.
:D :D :D
------------------------------------------
I'M SO EXCITED!
AVRIL LAVINGE IS FINALLY COMING OUT WITH A NEW ALBUM!
YAY!!
She's been working on it for 2 and a half years.
I can't wait to see what she's come up with this time.
-goes on youtube to find anything leaked.
Btw, I know your not reading this Avril, BUT... YOUR PERFUME SMELLS AMAZING!
I bought both.
And now I'm in love with a perfume.
Lol.
--------------------------------------------------------
Peace!

-Wolfie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel