Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Welcome to my blog! (read please?)

Hi people. If your viewing this, it means your on my little blogspot. Which means I love you for coming. And may possibly hate you for any nasty comments you leave. Then again, I'd rather have a comment that is nasty then not one at all. It means someone dislikes and disagrees about something I wrote they took the time to say something about it. Honestly, that annoys me sometimes. On the other hand, I've left nasty comments on people's imvu pages, youtube videos, blogs, deviant art deviations and so many more. But not for a while now thank god. Or thank gosh for people who don't like others using God's name. Though I have to warn you non-cussing or religious folks, I have a bad habit of cussing and using the lord's name in vain. But that all goes back to how I was exposed to some nasty words early on and not really knowing much about them, for example what they meant. Then all of a sudden, in sixth grade, I really started learning what most of it meant. I also learned that "fuck" is so versatile. I remember how though, that cheesy youtube video on the word "fuck". Don't pretend you haven't seen it, or heard of it. And if in the emergency you haven't seen it and this is your first time hearing about it, look it up sillies! Just search "the word fuck" And...oh! The icon is two anime characters in bed together.
Well, anyway that is the one I saw that kind of sent me on a long search of the cuss word meanings. And yes, I switch between the word cuss and the word curse. Whatcha gonna do about it hunny? -laughs at my cheesy badass fail- Oh and for those who don't know (or are to dumb to figure out) what the -words here- means, it pretty much represents an action. (Or as most people call it, roleplaying) Though if your a hardcore roleplayer you will know by now I'm not very good at it. :D Go losers! Moving on...
Woah..I've already typed that much! Though I bet in blog world this isn't much right now. So why not type oh I don't know, possibly something like


A bit about me:


1.I like wolfs and cats. Hence, Wolfiekats (a user name I use on various sites) and the title of my blog "Canine felines" Though I'm thinking of something more like "Feline canines." Not.
2.I soooo hate sarcasm with a burning passion. It is sooo not funny and I have no clue why anyone would have the audacity to be sarcastic. Because we all need to be boring personality lacking gray robots.(If your smart you will get this, if not, then ignore number 2)
3.I seem kinda bitchy, I know, but I'm not. I just like writing a bit bitchy. Perhaps that's just my writing style. Or mabye I don't want people to think they can walk thier cheap asses all over me. Either way, I enjoy reading what I write, despite what any one or one thousand person/peoples think.
4.I like the "courier" font, but I don't like it for blog posts. Instead I use Times new roman.
5.I'm someone who is mainly starting a blog because they have nothing better to do. Though, I do have somewhat of a valid excuse. But still, I should prolly be doing something a bit more useful and constructive with my time then writing this. DON'T GET ME WRONG, PART OF ME HAS ALWAYS WANTED A BLOG.


Hmm, well if I can think of anything else I'll do an upsated version of this. I know this is stuff I should be putting in like bio or whatever, but hey, it lengthens my post. :D


Another thing I want to let you know is some of the things I discuss may be a bit old, or uninteresting, or perhaps lame, mabye stupid, annoying, useless, or something you could have gone your whole life without knowing. I'm a wierdo wannabe lazy unprofessional opinionated person. Love me or hate me. Befriend me or betray me. (doesn't make to much sense, but sounds good) Tis just another part of a thing we call.... life! Duh duh duuuuuhh...


So feel free to comment on any of my post I really wanna hear what you have to say. Even the nasty shit, which I will just pass off as a hater comment. So I'm gonna go work on some more posts, so peace.


-Wolfie




(P.s. I didn't reread this, cause I'm lazy, so don't be surprised if I made a zillion typos or contridicted something I said with something else.)

No comments: