Saturday, August 21, 2010

What Degrassi Character will mess with my heart?

O.o I took that quiz sooo many times cause I kept lying to myself. Finally I remembered it's the internet and it doesn't really matter cause no one I know will ever find out. (Hopefully)
I know I know...it's just a silly quiz online...but the questions annoyed me, mainly cause it's stuff I hate talking about. What get's my blood boiling, what I'm sensitive about, who intimidates me, what my theory is on love. :/
Anyways my results:

Eli will mess with your heart.

Eli is smart and friendly, but there's also something mysterious about him. He definitely has a dark side, but is it just for fun -- or something more dangerous? Eli is destined to make an impact at Degrassi, but you won't know what to make of him. Get ready for an emotional ride... in the passenger seat of a hearse.


Feel free to share you results in a comment :)
-Wolfie

No comments: