Monday, October 4, 2010

Degrassi! DEGRASSI! DEEEGRRASSIII!!!! /Gigantic

So, not counting today only 3 days and 21 hours till DEGRASSI! Anyone else super excited? The boiling point annoyed me. It looked interesting but I waited the whole summer for the final episode which was such a dissapointment. It only really focused on the whole Clare/Eli/Fitz and Alli/Drew/Bianca. What about Ziley? Where was Adam? Did no one realize Jenna was preggers? But oh well. It's a bit late to complain now. Hehe.
Aleast the second half of season 10 looks good!
I hear:
We get to see Anya and Wesley's date.
Clare has problems with her faith, and in the promo's we see her all...gothy...
O.o
Eli doesn't seem to happy about the changes...we see him ripping through a trash bin or something..and it doesn't seem he likes Clare's new look.
(and by the way he is suspended so I don't know if we will see him in the first episode)
Dave has a tazer. I think. Yikes.
It also looks like Holly J is going to have a fun time....and Declan returns.
WOOHOO!
DOLLY J!
Hopefully..

Oh and my favorite: Alli and Bianca fight!! I hope Alli wins! Cause Bianca really deserves a smack in the face.
:D :D
I am freaking out every time I see a promo on t.v. for degrassi. (though I don't watch t.v. as much)
I also hate seeing promo's fro Gigantic cause at the end they say "Giganic premieres after the season premiere of degrassi, only on teenick" and then I remember Degrassi.
AHHH! It's so close but so far away! AHHH!
------------------------------------------------
Speaking of Gigantic...
It looks like a fairly interesting show. First of all, I wanna see how all these people know each other.
I wanna see what this Vanessa girl is 'capable of"
I want to know what happens with Walt and his love interest. Seems like he gets used by her.
I want to know why Anna bothers with Joey. I mean, from the promos he seems like a jerk to be quite honest. But hey, you never know.
Oh how could I forget... my favorite character (besides anna) PIPER! I've been in love with the name 'Piper' since I started watching Charmed (gaaaahh I love that show) quite a few years ago.
She looks bold, fierce, and chuck full of drama. And I can't wait to see her role in the show.

And that's about it. Hehe. Peace, love, and meatballs everyone!

-Wolfie

No comments: