Sunday, October 3, 2010

Poisoned Faces (A little creative writing from moi)

REPOSTED/SLIGHTLY EDITED CAUSE I FELT LIKE IT.
Original Post Date: 8/19/10
Edit/Repost Date: October 3rd, 2010
--------------------------------------------------
A little creative writing written on a whim!!

Name: Poisioned Faces Written by: WolfieKats
Please don't take my lovely writing. -sniffles- I hate stealers. Though...if someone does steal it I know it's awesome enough to steal. :D


Poisoned Faces

Mila stopped ranting abruptly.
She looked like she had seen a ghost, or maybe twenty. Her gaze followed something, and ended up in my direction. I turned around and I to went into a state of shock. He was in one word, breathtaking, and he had approached me

"Sorry, did I scare you?" he said coolly. He had a smile on his face. It was almost like a smirk.
Though it was so much nicer, and instead of calming my nerves, it sent my mind into oblivion. That's the last thing I remember before waking up.
Well, I wasn't really awake. I was standing next to a coffin at a funeral.
Would you like to guess who's?

That's right.


Mine.

I never had any health problems in my life.
Whatever happened, it wasn't good, and defiantly not natural.
I managed to overhear some chatter over the dreadful sounds of my weeping parents, relatives and friends.
The chatter was that of my aunt's. The one I hated. A shallow self-obsessed gold digger who had disowned our family.
Unfortunately for me, what she had done in the past wasn't the pressing issue for me right now.
It's the fact that according to what my aunt was talking about, I had dropped dead, for no reason.
My heart had just stopped beating.
Can looks really kill? I didn't think it was even possible. Then, everything got very, weird.
He entered the room. Yes, him, the last person to see me alive. The last person I had looked at when I was alive. Everyone looking in that direction froze, and soon those who didn't know he was there, followed the gaze of whoever was sitting around him. I could hear the heart beat of every female in that room.
Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.
I'm surprised no one's heart jumped out of their chest.
As I said, he was breathtaking. He was about five-seven in height, defiantly my age. I just wanted to run my fingers through his lush hair. The style complimented his face shape, and black-brown color worked well with his paler complexion. I couldn't forget how perfect his skin was. Not a pimple or blemish in sight. His lips were a bit unusually shaped, but I'm sure every girl would want those lips pressed up against her. His eyes smokey green, mysterious and mischievous. And to top it all off, his nose was just too cute to be real. His clothes were very gothic compared to the people who live in my community. Regular black on grey black, chains, and might I add he had wicked boots. His presence was just so overwhelming. That's when I snapped back into reality. That's when the fact that everyone was still quiet started to creep me out. I couldn't understand it. The whole room just seemed to be frozen, despite it had only been about forty-five seconds, it felt like hours. My mother's mouth was just running, unable to put out a sound. Finally, after a deep breath, she managed to squeeze out a few words.

"I-I'm sorry, I uh, who are you exactly?" She tried to sound calm, but her voice was cracking. My father looked at him like he was an axe murder. Fortunatly my mother doesn't care how people look. Might explain why she's still married to my father.
"Hello, my name is Eianzu Al" (((pronounced e-an-zu all, hint! hint!))) he said in a very casual voice. That was very irregular for someone attending this funeral, I mean just look at my mom! She's a mess!
"Look I don't know why your here Eianzu, I just, I just don't even know you! Does anyone know him?" Before anyone could get a chance to respond he replied.
"I'm here for the funeral, I knew your daughter. I'm very sorry for your loss" his voice had become a bit deeper, sexier, and defiantly more charming.
If that was even possible.
The words however, haunted me. I didn't know him at all. What was even scarier is that he found my funeral. A complete stranger somehow found the date, time and location of my funeral, and he thinks he can just waltz in here uninvited. Clearly though, I was in no position to protest, seeing as I wasn't even alive. No one could hear me, or see me. Then my mind stopped drifting and I realized it was quiet again. Eyes were shifting back and forth between him and my mother. Waiting for a response. Just waiting and waiting. There wasn't a sound. Not one sound. I looked and my mother. Then she once again had to collect herself, dabbing her eyes with a tissue. Then, with all the might left in her, she opened her mouth.
"Well, fine. Okay, but please, don't stay long. I don't want some stranger starring at my poor baby's de-dead body!" as the said that she burst into tears.
Many other people did as well. Some just turned around and sat there like a statue. Other started up their conversations again. I was baffled by my funeral; it didn't seem like one at all. Instead of a little sad get together, it was more like a giant morning session. Don't get me wrong, I know people cry at funerals! But this is ridiculous! Then I realized Eianzu was standing right in front of me, with a crimson red rose in his hand. He held it out towards me.

"A rose for you" he whispered.
"Wait, you can see me?!?" I quickly replied.
"Unfortunately I can hear you too"
"That's not funny"
"Is to me" He smirked.
"I'm getting confused. I'm dead, right?"
"Pretty much"
"But you can see me"
"Correct"
"And hear me"
"Yup"
"Can you touch me?"
"Rather not"

I would be so insulted if he didn't have a smile on his face that could bring a puppy back to life! What I hated was he was so confident with his answers. Creepy confident, like there was something he knew, something he wasn't telling me, or going to. Well, no duh. That was obvious. Being my smart self, I could think of a question he might have a little trouble answering.

"So, Eianzu, besides me, how many other girls have you killed?"

He hesitated.

"Uh, perhaps you will find out, or not" He said. "I just need you to stay here until everyone leaves, then I will fix this mess."

With that, he turned around, ignoring my other questions, and walked out of the room. He stopped once he was in the hallway, turned back towards me, and then just disappeared. What a coincidence, that was just like my life. Speaking of my which, it really hurt to know that it ended like it did. It hurt to watch people mourn my death. It hurt even more to not be able to talk to them. I'd tell them all things that I could have never said if I was alive. Like how I was secretly studying crypto zoology. I hated my family's favorite show, and liked one they hated. I stole a book from the library once. I didn't have anything against gay marriage despite my religious upbringing. I ate the last piece on pumpkin pie last year. I wanted to join the cheerleading squad, but I felt my parents wouldn't approve. I hid a diary with my deepest darkest secret in the cellar. Though, if only one thing I could say, it would be how this Eianzu Al, without a doubt, had something to do with my death.

The end. (For now...Mwahahahaha)
And anyone with half a mind who looks at my obsessions post KNOWS what Eianzu Al looks like/was inspired by. Disclaimer: I don't own Eli's character from degrassi, or degrassi. I soooo wish I did though!!!! Him and Clare would be together and that would be that.
-Wolfie

No comments: