Saturday, October 2, 2010

I need to...

Post more often. Not really like anyone reads it. But I like..er...LOVE blogging. Means I can say "What do you expect? I'm a blogger" Naw just kidding. I never say that. I wish I did. I will say that someday. Hopefully....But I actually do say "I have a blog, Ish a blogger, and Ish blogs." Which sounds so kiddy but I guess I never grew up. AND you don't know how old I am either. Mwhahaha. Perhaps I shouldn't let you guess cause you'll say I'm like 10 or something. By the way, I'm not 10. Hard to believe, but it's true. The TRUTH HURTS BITCHES! Lalala. Okay I'm getting off topic. So yea, I haven't posted anything since...a while. Anyways...I'm doing this "new" thing called "My latest Obsessions" which I'm positive people have done on thier blogs before. But I need something to blog about. Blog. Blog. Blog. Lalala. So yea, that's coming, today. Hopefully. Also, I realize my blog has NOTHING to do with me wanting to be an artist/photographer/designer...yada yada yada. So, maybe I will do something about that. or not. You will see. So peace, love, and meatballs everyone.
-Wolfie

No comments: