Saturday, October 2, 2010

I think I'm going to...

Redo my blog. It's to hard to read and all. And I'm tired of having to make all my posts in white. It's annoying to edit. So, I have no idea what to do with it yet, any suggestions? Seriously post a comment. Lol. I'm going to do it today but if you have any suggestions, I might use em. Let's see, how can I extend this post further? Hmmm.. I don't know what to do with it. I love the space theme. But as I said, it's to hard to read. Perhaps I will go for something more simple. Less is more! Unless, more looks better. But I gotta play around with the website designer. Hopefully I won't screw everything up. But I prolly will. So I shouldn't play with it. But I will, cause I never learn. I'm just to stuborn. It sucks. Stuborn people annoy me, so I annoy myself. Not exactly good for my self asteem. What self asteem? Lol. Just kidding. Kinda.... Comment? Please? I'll give you a pretend cookie!
-Wolfie

No comments: