Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Latest Obsessions/Favorites/Updates

New thingie I'm going to do every...uh...I wanna say week, but sometimes I don't get on my blog for almost a month. :/
Okay, onto my little obsessions at the time:

1.Degrassi!
I am in LOVE with this show. It's my number one current obsession. And I'm FREAKING out because, not including today, only 5 MORE DAYS TILL THE SECOND HALF OF SEASON 10!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!
If you read other blog posts, you know I'm in love with Eli and Eclare. I'm worried sick (not really) and Eli. He isn't all there, like, it seems there's a little something wrong with him and in a preveiw you see him going through a garbage can. I hope if he has some mental condition they don't turn him into another Craig. That'll just get the Degrassi writers murdered by Eli obsessed fangirls. And it looks like Clare if having some faith issues.
It was bound to happen sooner or later. I mean come on, what degrassi "good girl" hasn't done something crazy? Maybe Leia, but I haven't seen every epidsode, so my knowledge is limited. I just hope Eclare somehow works out. Please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease let it work out!! And watch degrassi! You will get hooked on it! Trust me!
Degrassi premiers October 8th at 9 pm on teenick followed by the series premier or Gigantic. (I sound like the advertisement...lol...)


2.Lea from Bad Girls Club, Season Five, Miami.
Anyone else love her as much as I do? First off, She has kick ass style! Don't deny it. Second of all, she'd got an amazing body, her face is gorgeous, and her eyebrows alone make me jealous of her. Yea, Wolfie is jealous. But let me get past appearances. She is 100% not fake. Morgan is fake. (I just saw someone call her whoregan. Whoregan? Comon people, zero for originality and a 10 for immaturity I mean don't get me wrong I love staying a child at heart, but I'm still responsible So don't call me a hypocrite.) Back to lea! She is just so amazing in like, every way possible. And I love how she admitted that dating a married man isn't exactly right. Smart girl. Oh and Lol! Did you see her fight with brandi where she's like "I'M DONE BRO!" and brandi starting saying shit like "Homerecking trash" and shit trying to get her upset. How pathetic!! Comeone brandi, stop with the low blows. Oh by the way, I haven't seen the latest Bad Girls Club episode, so I'm a bit behind. :/

3.Peace, Love, And Meatballs!
One day I was on youtube listening to songs by Lady Gaga. Long story made short, I came across an old performance by her. She is a freaking awesome singer man!!! Anyway, at the end she says "I want to wish you all Peace, love, and a meatballs." I just love that to much!! So I've been saying that whenever I get the chance. My friends love it. LOL. I know, it's a bit like stealing, but hey, immitation is the best form of compliment. :D


4.Glow in the dark
Lately anything glow in the dark intrests me. I've been wearing glowstick bracelets and buying anything halloween related that glows in the dark. I got more glow in the dark nail polish! I lvoe that stuff. :D I'm also kinda obsessed with halloween but I don't wanna count that as a current obsession cause I obsess over it every year.

5.Fanfiction.com
I have like a million fanfics favorited. I've been reading fanfics a lot lately. I just love it!! Wanna guess what fanfics I generally read? Hint: It's the perfect t.v. couple, new episodes of the t.v. show premiere in 5 days, I'm in love with him, I have a lesbian crush on her, I'm obsessed with the show, it's on teenick, and it begins with a D. I know, it's so hard to guess what it is, but I'm sure if your smart you can figure it out.

My new favorite song: E.t. by katy perry. I heard it on an Eclare (told ya I'm obsessed!) video.
My new favorite thing to do: Pretend I'm a hippie and paint my stubby nails.
My faovrite color right now: Jade green and anything neon.
My new goal in life: Be more bold!
Something I want to do: Wear a cool halloween outfit. Not a costume. But like an outfit to like school or just out soemwhere. I have this cool gray shirt, knee high vampire socks, sparkly leggings, and skirt with spiders and cobwebs on it. Add some cool acc's and the right pair of shoes and I've got an absolutly wicked but crazy outfit. I'm gonna be cocky and say I'm a style expert, and I know that outfit is a major 'don't' but I'm gonna go for it! Bold enough yes? :D
Something I want to clarify: I can be a bit of a hypocrite sometimes. I realize this. And don't talk shit about me being immature and then saying something is immature. I'm a kid at heart. Nothing wrong with that. But I AM mature whether you wanna believe it or not.
Something I just realized: I have wicked artistic skills!
Something I'm gonna say more often: Wicked, and Mellow.

And....thats just about it!
Peace love and meatballs everyone!


-Wolfie


P.s. Have an obsession recently? Feel like leaving a comment? Do it! Please, for the children?




No comments: